To make this Site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A) WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To assist you in navigation of our Sites;
- To help you provide feedback to us;
- To analyze your use of our products, Services or applications.
We use the following cookies and classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Analytics cookies;
- Performance cookies;
- Session cookies;
- Targeting cookies.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies).
C) COOKIE PRIVACY SETTING
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the Site and the Services we are able to offer.
D) TYPES OF COOKIES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any Personal Information about you.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Personalisation Cookies: Personalisation cookies are used to recognise repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies: Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorised parties.
- Site Management Cookies: Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain Services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the Site to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this Site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
E) HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.