The Barcelona EDITION is located on the edge of El Born District, in the heart of the city, beside the Barcelona Cathedral and right next to the Santa Caterina Market, steps away from main city beaches, las Ramblas and main luxury shops as well as Gaudí buildings on Passeig de Gràcia.
The Hotel offers sophisticated, personalized, friendly modern and uncomplicated service providing enchanting experiences and ever lasting memories.
• 100 rooms including 15 suites and 2 Penthouses with unparalleled panoramic views of the City and El Born skyline with private terraces.
• Up to 3 connecting rooms per floor, perfect for families and groups and confirmed at the time of booking.110
• BAR VERAZ: Our restaurant offers all-day dining with a focus on Mediterranean fare, focusing on the freshest, seasonal ingredients to attract not only residents, but locals alike.
• PUNCH ROOM: A fresh incarnation of The London EDITION’s award-winning Punch Room occupies the mezzanine floor, adapted seamlessly to suit the Barcelona zeitgeist, with daily punch tasters and a creative menu using local spirits and ingredients.
• THE ROOF: Located on the 10th floor, The Roof, offers an unparalleled panoramic view over the city and offers food and drinks throughout the day. The kitchen offers small plates of light, flavorful Latin-American dishes with an Asian influence, designed to be shared and enjoyed amongst friends or colleagues.
• CABARET: Cabaret is more than a restaurant, a supper club with a sultry lounge area, an impressive cocktail bar and a superior food experience based around a tasting menu concept. The long, velvet curtains at the far end of the dining room will be drawn back to reveal the stage, framed by a large archway and ready to expose the night’s entertainment, from the hottest DJs and internationally renowned performers, playing out into the early hours of the morning.
We work to bring you the very best from the very best. We love our friends.Who are our friends? >
Call one of our dedicated membership experts today to talk through potential options.
Visit our blog where we talk what's hot and what's not in fashion and food.Read our blog >
A yellow heart identifies a Limelight member or partner who make up the Limelight Family.Who are our family? >