This quiet exclusive hotel resort, with the combination of excellent service and secluded location, takes the art of luxury holidays to new heights.
A luxurious waterfront hotel, set amongst cypress and olive trees, Italianate gardens and private coves on its own private peninsula, promises an unforgettable holiday experience. To the right are views over the town of Corfu and the yachting marina in Gouvia, whilst on the left.
are the gulf of Dassia and the distant mountains of mainland Greece. The luxurious lounge areas, original frescoes and countless stylish touches create a sophisticated ambience. This regal hotel has one of the most extensive selections of types of accommodation – from main building rooms, bungalows and suites to Royal Pavilions – all with sea views!
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests.
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities. (minimum 3 nights)
- For stays of 5 nights or more in a villa, guests also receive one a la carte dinner for two in-room with private waiter, once during stay (excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes & gratuities).
- For stays of 5 nights or more in suites, guests also receive one a la carte luncheon for two, once during stay (excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes & gratuities).
- A complimentary afternoon cruise around the Kommeno Peninsula with Corfu Imperial’s private yacht ‘Shine’ (subject to availability, reservations at reception)
We work to bring you the very best from the very best. We love our friends.Who are our friends? >
Call one our or membership experts and we can talk through the options.
Visit our blog where we talk what's hot and what's not in fashion and food.Read our blog >
A yellow heart identifies a Limelight member or partner who make up the Limelight Family.Who are our family? >